Thursday, March 19, 2015

Introduction

HI!
I'm new (obviously) here and I'm looking to start a review blog, where I review many products for your convenience!
So lets get started with the basics shall we?
I am a 20 year old female, who hope to attend college again this year. I work at a mattress selling company currently (so if you need a new mattress, hit me up!!) I live in Baytown, Texas, which is like 30 minutes away from Houston, Texas.I am in a very happy and amazing relationship, with the man of my dreams Jeffery, for over 2 years now.
I am a HUGE cooker/baker! I love new kitchen toys and things to play with! I also love sports and outdoors, electronics and anything a 20 year old gal would like! :) So if you have any suggestions on things you would like to see reviewed just leave me a comment below!

Also if you want you can follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/K_Mainord
Friend me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kerie.Forever.True
And obviously follow my blog here! (: keriemainord.blogspot.com

Have a beautiful day and stay lovely <3

No comments:

Post a Comment